SEO for Tech Companies: Why it’s Important
The following is from a legacy Marketing Profs blog post by Laura Forer titled 13 Statistics That Prove the Value of SEO. Here is what caught my eye:
· 4 out of 5 marketing influencers (81%) say their SEO strategy is successful.
· SEO is 85% more likely to drive website traffic than PPC (pay per click) advertising.
· SEO is not easy. Ranking high in search results, generating traffic, and determining ROI are major barriers.
· 50% say that driving traffic to the website is the most important outcome of SEO.
· 34% of brands use exclusively in-house resources to manage SEO, while the other 66% either outsource or employ a combination of in-house, outsourced.
· 82% of marketers say that SEO effectiveness is increasing; 42% say the increase is significant.
The full article is available here: https://www.marketingprofs.com/chirp/2017/32671/13-statistics-that-prove-the-value-of-seo-infographic?adref=nlt091417